Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who knows all the "Penis Showing Game" poses for the movie "Waiting"?

TanOsaurus

I remember...

The Bat Wing

&

The Goat

I dare anybody to post pics of themselves doing all of them...

GS waking-up to that would be a classic.

:artist:

Ok, I just found all of them, there's only four...

1. "The Flash And Go"

The player plainly pulls down his pants, allowing time for his victim to appreciate it, then bringing the pants back up. For that, you get one kick.

2. "The Brain"

Here you isolate your testicles with your fist, forcing them forward against the skin to resemble that of a brain. For that, you get 2 kicks.

3. "The Bat Wing"

This is where you take the excess skin of your genitals and stretch them out until it is flat like paper. Now you should be able to see some vains and the slight resemblance to a bat wing. For that, you get 3 kicks.

4. "The Goat"

What Raddimus describes as one of the more "Trickier" moves of the game. What you do, is you palm your penis into your hand and you stretch it behind you so that it is visible from the cavity between your anus. For that, you get 4 kicks.

Raddimus: [after explaining the various positions of the game] "You can't forget this, all right?
You got to call them a fag, okay?
The game loses all its meaning if you don't humilate them for being a fucking meat gazer, you got that? "

:ryanh:

tanosaurus said:
Ok, I just found all of them, there's only four...

1. "The Flash And Go"

The player plainly pulls down his pants, allowing time for his victim to appreciate it, then bringing the pants back up. For that, you get one kick.

2. "The Brain"

Here you isolate your testicles with your fist, forcing them forward against the skin to resemble that of a brain. For that, you get 2 kicks.

3. "The Bat Wing"

This is where you take the excess skin of your genitals and stretch them out until it is flat like paper. Now you should be able to see some vains and the slight resemblance to a bat wing. For that, you get 3 kicks.

4. "The Goat"

What Raddimus describes as one of the more "Trickier" moves of the game. What you do, is you palm your penis into your hand and you stretch it behind you so that it is visible from the cavity between your anus. For that, you get 4 kicks.

Raddimus: [after explaining the various positions of the game] "You can't forget this, all right?
You got to call them a fag, okay?
The game loses all its meaning if you don't humilate them for being a fucking meat gazer, you got that? "

:ryanh:
o ok I know the movie now that was funny as shit.funny thing is I am a cook and in the army we did that shit all the time.

I used to were my aprin so it coverd my wast and legs.the let my balls hang out and lift up my aprin and say to some one check this out.then they would look down and get an eye full of big balls lol

Top Bottom