Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here uses...

T

((The_King))

Bow flex? Does it live up to its advertisements.
Does it actually work? I'm just curious since I'm gonna start my new job which I wont have time to lift anymore. My dad is considering buying me a Bow flex to put in my room and lift there.

Worst out there! I work in the fitness industry and have for many years. The best home gyms are Vectra, they range from $2800-$9800.

Nice Home Gym! Unfortunaly .. I dont have that much money :\. I'm only 16. Puddlemonkey, Is the Vectra payments just like the Bowflex.
Paying each month? If so, I might just get it instead.

Also, But Bowflex has all the excerices I do at the gym, Does it really matter what akind of brand I get?

((The_King)) said:
Nice Home Gym! Unfortunaly .. I dont have that much money :\. I'm only 16. Puddlemonkey, Is the Vectra payments just like the Bowflex.
You can find free weights for sale at garage sales for cheap. A 300 pound olympic setup goes for $99.00. Just get a bench and a rack.

((The_King)) said:

Only if the dealer has financing options. Vectra wont sell to you direct, you're most likely going to need the dealer to come put it together for you anyway. lot more complex than a bowflex.

michael polinko is the man, he is jacked

((The_King)) said:
Also, But Bowflex has all the excerices I do at the gym, Does it really matter what akind of brand I get?

Go find a bowflex locally and use it, it will feel NOTHING close to the stuff you're using in a gym. NOTHING! You want a bowflex, jump on e-bay or craigslist and look how many people made that mistake and are trying to get rid of theirs.

Free weights will save you money like Java said, look for a power rack or squat rack if you don't have room for a full smith set up. A standard olympic bar, some plates, and a bench and you're well on your way.

Top Bottom