Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here thinks Captain Asshole is, well an asshole?

Who thinks Captain Asshole is, well an asshole?

• Yes

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Hell yes!

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters

iron_sun_god

Well come on let's hear it....Man I just got done reading almost all of this guys posts and he is an asshole in the true sense of the meaning.. I'd be willing to bet that he looks like Adam, if any of you remember him. I know some of the older people on here do! I haven't read one positive, or even intelligent comment from this guy. And as far as your post about having and education goes that is the asshole comment of the month. You really think that just having a degree makes you a better person and more marketable? Man you need to wake up and try living in the real world. What is your purpose for being here? Are you here to gain knowledge and information about steroids, or what? Why don't you try taking some of your own advice that you frequently give out to others, and SHUT THE FUCK UP! Please....Later

NO HE IS NOT AN ACEHOLE, HE IS A PRICK.

OK OK, MAYBE HE IS AN ACEHOLE TO BUT FIRST AND FOREMOST, HE IS A PRICK.

HE MUST BE TO HAVE A POLL FOR HIM. LOL.

hard for me to say, he's on my ignore list so I never see his posts - just people's references to them.

the ignore list has had a significant impact on my blood pressure

Ohhhhh look at all the pretty colors!!

You really have to ask? He is rude and he can't take no for an answer. :(

You guys are talking about Insano right? Because I dont know who the fuck the other dude is

GLP said:
You guys are talking about Insano right? Because I dont know who the fuck the other dude is

No the dickhead below you on this thread.

Captain Flamer I'm mean Asshole, I'm mean Awe . . . phuck it !!!

Top Bottom