Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Here Takes Baths?

lol here comes a thread full of males admitting to taking baths. also who uses the poofy loofa???

last time i took a bath was with a female, and before that i think i was about 7 years old and sinking boats with gi joes.

I honestly cannot remember the last time I took a bath(by myself). Hot water and Epson Salts is the only thing I have ever heard of for sore muscles.
Hot Tubs are the best thing man(or woman) ever invented. Ahhhhh

TOMCAT said:

Hot Tubs are the best thing man(or woman) ever invented. Ahhhhh

Yeah, my bath is a jacuzzi and I throw those jets on with some really hot water and it makes the pain go away :bawling:

you guys really don't soak? Wow....I thought alot more would. It really helps me out if I have a really hard workout or when I was doing long (15-20 mile) runs. Immediately following soak, would increase my recovery dramatically....also allowed me to throughly stretch without worring about cramping.

I use sea salts, and also did some herbal crap...chammomile, sage, etc.

so i guess youre turinin me down huh shags? O well, im used to it. anyway, i dont fit in most bathtubs-on the offchance i can squeeze my shoulders in, my back never fits. Id squeeze in for you though;)

I'll admit I do...I turn out all the lights, light a few aromatic candles...a good CD, earphones....A decent aromatherapy oil....and soak away...

Nothing like it, but I do shower first....:D

Ranger

Top Bottom