Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who here is sipping on patron, in a hot tub full of black chicks, counting their money?

p0ink said:
since when aren't you thuggin' it at all time?

LoL... playin'.... not much thuggin going on hur....

The only time I am a thug is when my 6'5" 265lb buddy and I roll out... or when I hang with PitbullSTL...

For some reason I am always tough then...

Re: who here is sipping on patron, in a hot tub full of black chicks, counting their

rap videos teach the black youth financial responsibility.

Re: who here is sipping on patron, in a hot tub full of black chicks, counting their

UA_Iron said:
rap videos teach the black youth financial responsibility.

Funniest post of the the day.

b0und ( :FRlol: )

p0ink said:
jh1, this is your theme song...seriously.

you need to download this and play it on loop 24/7 whenever you are out in public or at the office.

"i smoke, i drank" ft lil boosie, mr magic, and some other homo

I listened to it a bunch to day.. it's wearing on me... not sure some chic I didn't know would dig it if I rolled like that with her my car the first time though... They're more down with some techno shit or more pop type rap .... top 40....

BTW - I do not smoke... NO weed here bro... sorry gambor, and lestat and others that blow it up... but it seems like such a LOW CLASS DRUG to this guy...

I'd rather blow it up on cocaine... the chics that come around are alot hotter... :whatever: .. I stay away from it all now a days... but ya... stoner chics are normally all-natural or just aren't hawt as fug....

p0ink said:
string? thoughts/opinions?

not bad for party rap. it would probably motivate me to finish my handle of $7 whiskey a bit faster

i give it 3/5 king cobras bottoms up

I don't listen to a lot of rap but I prefer the angry stuff, the good eminem stuff, dmx, a lot of pac

Top Bottom