Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here is into underground hip hop???

Mysterio

Like I said before, I don't really like to listen to hip hop played on the radio. Most songs become played out and aren't that good to me. I like to go to underground partys and purchase some great music from great MC's. If you can burn music try and burn some songs by the Living Lengends and LA Symphony. Out here on the west coast we hold big concerts in the masses out here. Do any of you got some local underground artists that you would like to share with us? I am always interested in learning and hearing music from great new rappers.

Too many groups to name. April 13th i'm heading over to LA to see Outkast, Mos Def, and The Roots. That show should be solid. Talib Kweli is in LA thursday as well.

WormAAA77 said:
Too many groups to name. April 13th i'm heading over to LA to see Outkast, Mos Def, and The Roots. That show should be solid. Talib Kweli is in LA thursday as well.

Worm were at in LA will Talib Kweli be???? Do you know if there will be break dancing and random poeple being picked for free style sessions on the mic???????

Also, Worm go ahead and name your groups...........Worm have you heard of Murs? That's another talented MC.

that party is located here . I will be going, not for the hip hopers, but for the DnB massive. I have yet to see roni size live. and his mc, dynamite, is supposedly one of the hottest right now. I do like UG hip hop as well, aceyalone, grouch, common, and some instrumental like krush and herbalizer

I like listening to good rap music. could be Timbaland to K-os, Tha Liks to The Roots.

I'm glad they play Timbaland/Missy produced songs on the radio, they deserve it. and I love their beats, no one comes close in their category/style.

From Toronto check Saukrates, K-Os... those are the more mainstream of the "lack-of-radio-play" fellas.

Sauks has done some songs with a couple US well known MC's like Redman, Masta Ace.

did u just say timbaland? why is that fat fuck homo mentioned on an UG hip hop thread..thats like saying swizz beats makes the realest beats..this aint a flame, to each his own i guess, but that duo sux..and missy's tryina coin the term 'ya smell me' even tho nore's been sayin that before her frist period...and she needs some cardio...shes blockin tweet's view

preznice said:
did u just say timbaland? why is that fat fuck homo mentioned on an UG hip hop thread..thats like saying swizz beats makes the realest beats..

wtf you doing comparing Swizz Beatz(Sp?) to Timbaland? Swizz Beatz is a Timbaland wannabe trying to get all technical with his syncopation that just sounds so hurting to be like Timbaland but not even close. His choice of sounds are friggin dated also. He can't even compare to Timbaland's beats (don't care about his raps).

I'm quite confident that he could out produce any other producer in the game today, technically, dancefloor/head bangingness, and head boppin gangsta in the carness.

who cares if it's underground. "good music is good music."
Timbaland is the man. goodbye.

Indian Carpet has very solid beats and the rhymes are pretty sick as well.

Why have none of you responded to my Nappy Roots thread? If you haven't heard them you're really missing out if you are into southern rap such as goodie mob and outkast. I recommend downloading-

Country Boyz
Awnaw
Headz up
Hustla

Top Bottom