Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here hangs out at Dunkin Donuts?

LOL Manny - it was a stereotype joke. Not meant to offend anyone.

Kids used to hang out at the local donut shop when I was elementary / jr high school because there was nothing else in the neighborhood. Now the only peeps I see hanging out at DD are the drunks stumbling out of the local strip joint across the street, or the kids coming down from tripping all night at the "X" club next door.

Personally if I felt the need to appear "cool", I would choose a better place to do it.

Funny shit.

VicTusDeuS said:
No im not a cop. Here in Jersey, atleast in my town there are always people at the dunkin donuts. Mostly people in their teens and twenties but sometimes older...Its weird. Sometimes they turn the parking lots into car shows...
If you drive by on like a sunday night during the spring it looks like a scene right out of the fast and furious.

I see that too in the next town over from mine. The guys are usually with leather jackets and either restored old cars or jacked up new models. I get the feel of passing thru the fifties when I get off the parkway.

The hardasses where i live "thug" it at mcdonalds. All of them are 130 dripping wet, yet they are the baddest mother fuckers on this planet. :rolleyes:

Well around here in (penn) The preps hang out at the grocery store in the parking lot with there snazzy sport cars... the rednecks hand out at the truck stops getting drunk while listenin to johnny rebel siting on thier tail gates... and the freaks roam the streets scaring people lol...

Im guessing you live near clark and those would be the hell cats....yes weirdos indeed

Wynn said:

I see that too in the next town over from mine. The guys are usually with leather jackets and either restored old cars or jacked up new models. I get the feel of passing thru the fifties when I get off the parkway.

Top Bottom