Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who has seen the Steve-O video?

i have all 3 and they are pretty damn good really. they are better than the show for sure but im not sure about the movie. totally uncensored man. the 3rd one is fucking insane. id ask for that one first. i saw that and some of the shit they pull....well they can go no lower. it was what i was looking for.

on the 3rd one, this guy they call the Sao Paulo Gangster is out fuckng around after one of the jackass show on a skateboard . so he kicks the skate board into a car driving past and they chick goes and gets her BF and he comes after the uy fixing to hurt hin, and the gangster just smacks him in the fucking head with his skatboard.. he hits him twice more and he falls down, them the guy hits him like 3 more times, kicks him in the head and spits on him. so he skates off and like 30 secs later the guy is up and looking for him. quite insane.

on the third tape, the best scene is the last one. i saluted my TV on that one.

hmmm. i never saw the shows, but the movie cracked me up. steve-o's antics were my favorite, so i thought his own video might be pretty fun to watch too.

some of my favorite scenes: the piss cone and wussabe (sp?) sniffing lmao.

Top Bottom