Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has the most game on EF?

evansteve said:
I'm still trying to figure out how GeoBoy seduced CanadianCutie's ass. I mean it hardly even seemed like that dude was on here, lol!
Maybe it was the other way around. who knows.

There's an old sayng:
"A man chases a woman until the woman catches him".

habitualhealth said:
I think good ol George should give away a lifetime plat to male/female EFer with the most game. I mean, those are the people that keep us all coming back right? ;)

he did, he took it back again

Gambino said:
does anyone understand this?? daisy, lestat, anyone???
guess he wanted to know who is cumming the most?

tuc biscuit said:
I would say in real life i do as well as anyone.
some guys spend all day pathetically e-flirting on here so I suppose if you count getting pm's of women on elite i am not the best playa online here

Exactly. Being an online playa means absolutely nothing.....look at what happened to JerseyArt....

tiger88 said:
e flirting is gay plus i type/reading level like a 7th grader so i aint for e flirting but in the real world i am pretty much the man

1. tall/dark/toned/tan/awsome smile
2. dress nice
3. awsome at drinking games and over convident asshole :)

hell P ittbull and radar and Golden D thought i was a good looking dude(when i posted my pic) they are some of the straightest guys on the board too :

As far as "game" goes, you're taking in to account that most guys on here aren't really spitting game at all. I think you're mistaking nice guys for guys having "game". Being a likeable person doesn't equate to having "game". Totally different thing. There are many nice guys who have no game, they're just nice guys.

I never understood why you typed like a 7th grader, what's the dealie on that, Tigga?

I take RADAR seriously, so if he said it, it's probably true.

GoldenMonkey is wishywashy......not sure I take validity in what he says.

I don't know Pittbull, so can't say either way.

DIV

Depends on the day. Sometimes I bring out the big bat, other times get caught looking or go down swinging. Depends on the pitcher, and the stadium.

Top Bottom