Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has the most game on EF?

awittyusername said:
Its Radar and Shadow....Now lock this M-Fn thread!!!!!!!!!

hey, u got a lotta game too. U and your endless stories from pickin up chicks back in the day. :)

evansteve said:
hey, u got a lotta game too. U and your endless stories from pickin up chicks back in the day. :)

Key words back in the day. lol

I have to use all types of smoke and mirrors to get girls. Those guys can "Just be themselves" and the girls fall all over them.:(

Besides, I think they are talking about game used on Elite...And, I don't know the first thing about getting a girl on the net.

awittyusername said:
Key words back in the day. lol

I have to use all types of smoke and mirrors to get girls. Those guys can "Just be themselves" and the girls fall all over them.:(

Besides, I think they are talking about game used on Elite...And, I don't know the first thing about getting a girl on the net.

I'm still trying to figure out how GeoBoy seduced CanadianCutie's ass. I mean it hardly even seemed like that dude was on here, lol!

evansteve said:
I'm still trying to figure out how GeoBoy seduced CanadianCutie's ass. I mean it hardly even seemed like that dude was on here, lol!

he bought her a plat account and that ass was his

Gambino said:
he bought her a plat account and that ass was his

like a lifetime plat account? or we talkin a few months. Cuz lifetime, shit thats too much money.

evansteve said:
like a lifetime plat account? or we talkin a few months. Cuz lifetime, shit thats too much money.

lol

For once I agree with you. I would have bought the plat....Then, cancelled that shit on the way home from hitting it.

evansteve said:

As you can see he got more than he bargained for!

RADAR

awittyusername said:
lol

For once I agree with you. I would have bought the plat....Then, cancelled that shit on the way home from hitting it.

CanadianCute is a pretty hot gal though. I suppose in some sense one could call it prostitution for a high league chick.

Did he buy her the lifetime plat? or just a few months? And I thought hot women got free plat anyway, lol.

evansteve said:
CanadianCute is a pretty hot gal though. I suppose in some sense one could call it prostitution for a high league chick.

Did he buy her the lifetime plat? or just a few months? And I thought hot women got free plat anyway, lol.

He bought her the Brooklyn Bridge.

Come on flxy, we are just kidding around. Don't be so gullible.

Top Bottom