Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who gives a rat's ass about a poisoned spy???

i agree. . .it's a dangerous game. . .that's why they're usually compensated pretty well. . .i actually respect the fact that there's some countries out there that aren't afraid to shut up some mofo that's been running his mouth too much. . .the u.s. could take a lesson from these people. . .

digimon7068 said:
i agree. . .it's a dangerous game. . .that's why they're usually compensated pretty well. . .i actually respect the fact that there's some countries out there that aren't afraid to shut up some mofo that's been running his mouth too much. . .the u.s. could take a lesson from these people. . .
I agree however what makes this so interesting is that Russia or whoever is not even trying to make it look like a natural death, hell they just spiked his drink with poison. At least the CIA makes it look like a heart attack or something.

Arabian said:
I agree however what makes this so interesting is that Russia or whoever is not even trying to make it look like a natural death, hell they just spiked his drink with poison. At least the CIA makes it look like a heart attack or something.
And with atomic waste. Where is the rest of their missing shit?

it's significant because the mob that runs Russia assasinated a foe on foreign soil

4everhung said:
it's significant because the mob that runs Russia assasinated a foe on foreign soil

It's not the least bit significant, you of all people should know this.

I agree also that when you turn, you should be snuffed.

Putin is an ass
the Russian people deserve better leadership than this thug regime
those people have suffered so much and it's high time it stops

4everhung said:
Putin is an ass
the Russian people deserve better leadership than this thug regime
those people have suffered so much and it's high time it stops

It will take generations to wash out all the corruption in Russia, there is no easy way.

Top Bottom