Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who gives a rat's ass about a poisoned spy???

2wejla9.jpg

some heroes are made in a moment; more often, though, heroes make their own moments by the force of their convictions and determination. Here are a dozen time heroes from years past who still inspire

anna politkovskaya
2003 hero/russia

As an award-winning correspondent for the Moscow daily Novoya Gazeta, Politkovskaya has often straddled the thin line between reporting a story and becoming part of it. Her efforts to mediate at the besieged school in Beslan last September were thwarted when she fell seriously ill; the result, she claims, of poison slipped in her tea on the flight there. For her commitment to free speech and democracy, she was awarded the Olof Palme Prize in January.

Anna Stepanovna Politkovskaya (Russian: Анна Степановна Политковская; 30 August 1958 – 7 October 2006) was a U.S.-born[1] Russian journalist and human rights activist well known for her opposition to the Chechen conflict and the Putin administration. She was shot to death in the elevator of her apartment building on 7 October 2006.

Politkovskaya made her name reporting from Chechnya for Russia's liberal newspaper, Novaya Gazeta. Her writing was often polemic, as bitter in its condemnation of the Russian army leadership and the Russian government as it was fervent in support of human rights and the rule of law.[2] Her murder, seen as a contract killing

mightymouse69 said:
Is it hard to get a russian bride to be faithful?
I don't know but I aiming to find out
I'm going to Stalingrad in april and grab me a bride

test boy ii said:
lol...are you going to bother with her permission?

Or do it mob style? :chomp:
an x GF of mine mentioned I would be a dream come true
anna deserves the accolades
what a strong lady
she lost her life

4everhung said:
I don't know but I aiming to find out
I'm going to Stalingrad in april and grab me a bride

The beauty of Russian women has not been lost on you apparently.

I tell you though...they have an attitude. I've had a couple 1/2 Russian girl friends.

Top Bottom