Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who gets funny looks and strange reactions when asking for syringes at the pharmacy?

KrazyK

I walked into Rite-Aid today and asked for some 3cc, 22g, 1 inch syringes, I just kind of blurted it out, pretty loud. You should have seen the look on the lady's face, she was petrified, she looked at the other pharmacist in horror, like what do I do? The other pharmacist said they are on the bottom shelf, you can only sell him 10, and they start looking at me like I'm a druggy buying them for heroin or something. The lady takes the box, and squats on the floor behind the counter and puts them into a bag like she didn't want anyone to see what she was selling me. The whole thing was quite amusing. I paid and she was like almost afraid to take the money from me.
So right before I left I rolled up my sleeve and slapped my veins a few times and said, "oh there you are, don't worry as soon as we get home, you'll get your medicine." LOL

That is some funny shit man but I owuld watch it. Now they will most likely not sell you your syringes anymore. But who cares it is worth the laughs!!!! Peace out bro!

Well I'm 230lbs at 5"3 and I always like to wear a tight shirt or a beater in beacuse I love the looks. They can't say a thing, it's Canada :)

I make up a story to tell them if they ask. Last one I used was they were to rebuild the servos in my radio controlled cars. It'll keep them working better and longer if you coat the teeth with a synthetic oil. Tell the if youhad a choice, you'd be using irregulars with blunted ands, but,hey, atleast I have these and I can blunt them myself.;)

I don't think they can say no but it would be a bitch to force the exercising of your rights on them. What could you do? Call a cop? Call a lawyer? Wouldn't be worth it. Its better for me to make up a story.

Wait a second... I thought you can't buy syringes and needles OTC in the States? Why do guys order them off off of the internet then?

Top Bottom