Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else gets burn maks on their wrists fro lifting straps?

freak daddy

My wrist are burnt up from my straps! It looks like some S and M shit! On top of that my knees and shins are tore the hell up from deadlifting too! Oh well, pain is only temporary!

WWWAAAAAZZZZZZZUPPPPPPPPP BIG FREAD KAKKY!!!!!!!

I hear ya on the staps bra... my fuk'n skull is dented in and still hurts from the skull crushers too... damn, that shit hurts!:xeye:

WASSSUP GIL and SUPERSIZEME and i can't forget HAPPY SCRAPPY!!!! HaHa You hit yourself in the head doing skullkrushers! That is funny shit Gil!!!

Someone told me yesterday about these glove like things that fit like rollerblade wrist guards. They have a small metal hook in the palm to grab the bar and put the strain on the wrist/forearm. Wide and velcro to avoid burns and being labeled as an S&M freak...

I'm lookin to try them.

Actually Raider, I have a pair of velcro wrist wraps that have full metal hooks attatched to them! I can only use them while I do shrugs! If i can't feel the bar doing Deads, it just does'nt feel natural!
Who the hell is Big Fread Kakky, Gil?

Yeah, my wrists get all fucked up too. Sucks in the summer when you can't cover em up later. Oh well, like SSME said, 'battlescars'.

winny fan said:
Never used straps ever. Do you guys find that they help out a lot? just never felt the need, plus anything to take the strain off my forearms is bad for me, i love to have freaky looking foreams.

I use them and have the battle scars myself.. they make a huge difference when deadlifting, shrugs or chins..when I do any of those exercises im not trying to work my forearms... Im trying to work the bigger muscles..and the grip always gives out first..for example..when doing barbell shrugs before.. I could handle 225lb for 15 but could only get 275 for 5 (grip gave out) now with the straps Im doing 365 for 15 and up to 405 for 8 good reps.. all because of the straps..and my traps are growing like a mofo.... If you don't use them I recommend them...unless you are training for powerlifting...then I would not use them....

Top Bottom