Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else feels like shit for long periods of time?

Garza

Lately whenever I go into the gym I am totally out of energy and unmotivated. I feel completely drained and don't even feel like working out. My workouts have been horrible lately and it is depressing me.

I guess I am doing ok for a 16 yr old guy, but I want better. Right now i am doing powerlifting and my arms and shoulders look like shit. I really want more visible muscle but at the same time I want my big 3 lifts to go up. I really don't know what to do. Perhaps I should take a week off and then change up my routine?

Another factor that should be brought up is that I have been working every single day for the past 30 days with no days off. I only work about 30 hrs a week but it is still very draining. I am about to tell them to shove this job up their foreign ass.

Can you all please give me advice? I really need it after today. Thanks.

Reactions: Cut
how long have u been working out ?

stop worrying ... just be consistent for 6 months ... don't miss any workout ... and eat eat eat ... you'll see results

i get that when im over worked and have school work pile up,u dont even get psyched about working out eh? it sucks but u will bounce back,i couldnt figure out how to fix mine,i jsut one day didnt have as much happening and the pumps came back

If you have to, eat ripped fuel to get some energy going. Shit, or drink a few cups of strong coffee. You could also use some clenbuteral, as it is stimulant too. Of coures, everything I listed is a drug, yes, but fuck it.

Top Bottom