Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who drinks the living sh*t out of some milk?

supersizeme

i go through 4 gallons a week. i can't get enough milk it is so damn good. been drinking it since my momma started breastfeeding me. now i have a boob fixation and i drink milk at every meal. 2% only yo.

thank you cow.
april002.jpg

I go through at least 3 gallons a week. and that is now that I've decided to cut back b/c when I calculated my calories out, the milk through it all out of whack.
I drink "light" which is apparently what they call 1% round here.

Not I. I must be lactose intolerant. Get all of my calcium from pills, veggies and some dairy but no milk. I'll drink the shit out of soy milk though.

hey supersizeme - that pic in your sig - do you know if the one on the right is doing anything later tonight. I think she's giving me "that look."

HappyScrappy said:
hey supersizeme - that pic in your sig - do you know if the one on the right is doing anything later tonight. I think she's giving me "that look."

I thought the same thing. Man, cows are real sluts sometimes.

HS - actually Bessy emailed me shortly after you posted and asked if you were seeing anyone. I was like I'm not sure but I'll pass him a note and if he checks the No box then I'll let you know. Her little bell around her neck jingled after we spoke of this.

I'll make her bell jingle.
hey IslandGirl, if you read this, is it still cheating if it is with livestock?
lord I hope not.

Top Bottom