Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who does the cleaning up after sex

seaking420 said:
Men........once u drop your load either on her or in her do you clean it up for her or let her do it?

On her, I do. In her, she does.

lmao this is by far one of the best threads ever...its prob wont get long but fuck it it ant a good thread...

it all depends if she is just a random slam pig then fuck her she can clean it all up...if its my wife then ill hand her something to help...there is never much clean up when it comes to my wife though she ether swallows it all like a good girl or its in her.but if I do feel like nutting on her face I will help a bit.

needtogetaas said:
lmao this is by far one of the best threads ever...its prob wont get long but fuck it it ant a good thread...

it all depends if she is just a random slam pig then fuck her she can clean it all up...if its my wife then ill hand her something to help...there is never much clean up when it comes to my wife though she ether swallows it all like a good girl or its in her.but if I do feel like nutting on her face I will help a bit.

LMAO!!! Pig

That is something that I always do. After sex, I go get a warm washcloth with a bit of body wash and come back to bed and wipe my man down with it.

I think it is a sweet gesture to clean it up.

heatherrae said:
That is something that I always do. After sex, I go get a warm washcloth with a bit of body wash and come back to bed and wipe my man down with it.

I think it is a sweet gesture to clean it up.
I love the small of every thing after fucking...the smell of pussy every where,sweat,just everything about it makes me want to fuck again.

Top Bottom