Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is dating a model? (for real) I need some help

yoop33

Heres the deal. I have been dating a model on and off for about a year now. We started off really rough for the first couple months and have been to hell and back but have always been crazy about each other. I do plan on marrying this girl but it is so difficult with her modeling. It was bad enough with her always around photographers and other guys wearing next to nothing doing calender shoots. Now she is about to sign a pretty big deal that will have her in a different city every other week!!! I am happy for her on one hand and honestly kinda jealous on the other. I mean first class flights, limos, 5 star hotels, great food, and she gets too see the world all for looking HOT!! I can't deal with this shit anymore. Not only do I not trust her but I don't trust any guy that comes in contact with her. What the hell am I supposed to do?? And please dont tell me to break up with her... that is not an option right now.
But if anyone is in this similar situation then please let me know what you do or what you suggest. And please no smart ass comments. This really sucks and for those of you in this situation you know what I am talking about.

Tell her you'll fucking kill her if she cheats on you & put your hand on your 9. Maybe rough her up a bit, bite her & shit lol.

mightymouse69 said:
we all date models here...that is why we are online all the time...they are boring.
i need some help mm69.
i got $4.5 and i don't know what to do with it.
i'm so confused

With all due respect - you are not good for her.

Let her go. Break all ties, tell her that you are happy for her and wish her nothing but success.

Be a man and let her go.

Moltke said:
i need some help mm69.
i got $4.5 and i don't know what to do with it.
i'm so confused

Personally, if it was my $4.50 - I would buy a few comic books; read them - then resell them for 1/2 price.

Hope that helps.

Kill the bish & wear her skin...then you'll be beautiful too & she'll never hurt you AGAIN!!! :evil:

plz don't take my advice kthxbye lol

Wow thanks for the help guys. YOU SUCK!!! lol I would figure there would have to be a few good lookin guys on here. As for roughing her up and biting her and shit... we always take care of that...

Top Bottom