Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

While The American Dollar just keeps getting weaker and Weaker, the British Pound just keeps getting STRONGER AND STRONGER, yeah baby

sugarlicious said:
OH IT IS STUPID ASS ITALY SPEAKING FORGOT YOU GUYS HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VOICE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION, WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOUR SORRY ASS ANY ATTENTION, I THINK NOT
867ezdi.jpg

sugarlicious said:
yeah the truth hurts doesnt it Pope all those choir Boys, and what they go through

sugartits, what i meant by that is you have the english skillz of a fucking first grader (and that's probably offensive to first graders). You are supposedly a 29 y/o investment banker with some higher education, yet you can't spell or put together a grammatically correct sentence to save your life.

I don't think it's the "king's english" either.

Oh, and...Nigga PLEASE! I ain't catholic so lol @ your pope comments.

Funny how this young cockgobbler constantly wants to make feeble attempts to take an e-shit on the US. Go survey some 75+ year olds in the UK what they think of the US. I bet they'll have a different opinion and a respectful, thankful one at that. The US is the reason you're not speaking German today Sally.

The head of security for Dean Witter during the 9/11 terrorist attacks was an englishman who was a child during WWII. He had such admiration for US soldiers (for saving his country), that he wanted to become a US soldier. He eventually did. He died in tower 2 that day saving lives.

ceo said:
sugartits, what i meant by that is you have the english skillz of a fucking first grader (and that's probably offensive to first graders). You are supposedly a 29 y/o investment banker with some higher education, yet you can't spell or put together a grammatically correct sentence to save your life.

I don't think it's the "king's english" either.

Oh, and...Nigga PLEASE! I ain't catholic so lol @ your pope comments.

Funny how this young cockgobbler constantly wants to make feeble attempts to take an e-shit on the US. Go survey some 75+ year olds in the UK what they think of the US. I bet they'll have a different opinion and a respectful, thankful one at that. The US is the reason you're not speaking German today Sally.

The head of security for Dean Witter during the 9/11 terrorist attacks was an englishman who was a child during WWII. He had such admiration for US soldiers (for saving his country), that he wanted to become a US soldier. He eventually did. He died in tower 2 that day saving lives.

I am bored of you, go educate your choir boys

Top Bottom