Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where should I go in Vegas?

BlondBomber

Hello, to all. I turn 21 at the end of December, and I want to plan a fatass weekend for myself. I never really had any cool birthday parties my whole life, so I figure, why not make 21 a blow out?
My questions are:
1. what hotel should I go to?
2. what bars?
3. what clubs?
4. what spas?
5. is there anything that would be cool that I'm not thinkg of?
6. how much would a weekend for me, and lets say 3 friends run?
Any input is greatly appreciated. :chomp:

Hard Rock would be the best place to stay, the circle bar there is a good spot. The pool and ladies are very good.

Clubs, if your into the super clubs Rain, if your into more chill clubs, Tangerine, Ice, Ghost Bar.

I wouldnt come here with out atleast 2g's a piece, but thats just me.

orca said:
Hard Rock would be the best place to stay, the circle bar there is a good spot. The pool and ladies are very good.

Clubs, if your into the super clubs Rain, if your into more chill clubs, Tangerine, Ice, Ghost Bar.

I wouldnt come here with out atleast 2g's a piece, but thats just me.

Would you bring 2gs because you like gamble, or because that is what the accomadations, etc. would cost?
I don't gamble that much, pretty much the only addictive habit I don't/haven't had.
I would want to stay in a hotel like the Hard Rock, do a little gambling, like $100 and got to some clubs (dance and adlult). :bigbuck:

BlondBomber said:
Would you bring 2gs because you like gamble, or because that is what the accomadations, etc. would cost?
I don't gamble that much, pretty much the only addictive habit I don't/haven't had.
I would want to stay in a hotel like the Hard Rock, do a little gambling, like $100 and got to some clubs (dance and adlult). :bigbuck:

You can definatly go it for much cheaper, i figure your 21 now go all out, tip to get past lines, strip clubs are spendy a good room at hard rock. You and a few friends could do it for 500 a piece. Admission to most clubs is 20, rooms on the weekend min. 200 a night. Eating min. 60 a day if you like I do. you get the idea.

plush inside the regent in summerlin....spearmint rhino always a good bet for some titties.... stay away from tangerine, that place is smaller than my kitchen it blows... you will definitely have a good time at the hard rock, just go the bar in the middle of the floor.

I just got back from Vegas this past week. It depends on your type of women.

Younger=Hard Rock
Older=Mandalay Bay or Rio

Club scene is ok.

Sapphire is the Strip club to go to.

Expenses will vary upon your tastes. Rooms will run anywhere from $200 & up. Food depends on eating habits. Alcohol is a catch 22. You can either pay $8 for a drink at the bar or sit down and gamble and drink(it can cost more this way.) Either way they fuck you.

Good luck and have fun.

P/s Also watch for the working girls at the bars. They will be there.

took me and my girl for the olympia and spent about 5g's for 4 days which included airfair. Holy shit is that place expensive.

E

A stay at the Luxor won't run you to much and it is a pretty nice place to stay.

Happy b-day baby!!!
Try this site: www.latenightdigital.com
They always have fun stuff planned.
Hard Rock is fun to stay at.
As far as the strip clubs...I havent had a whole lot of luck. A lot of the girls are sloppy there. And in VIP they can be so strick if your a guy. Bring a girl...you can have more fun in vip together!! HAve fun! :p

Top Bottom