Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where's strongbow?

You're never worried when I'm gone....racist.

Never fear brutha I'm back, I been at the beach for awhile with the family. All is cool bro, I been taking it easy and soaking up the sun. I even took time to have a few drinks, eat like a horse, had some good ass food. I feel good ready to hit the gym tomorrow. How you been doing?:evil:

got lucky friday afternoon/night/saturday morning. ;) :evil:

post up some pics of the family vacation!

got lucky friday afternoon/night/saturday morning. ;) :evil:

post up some pics of the family vacation!
Damn dude I here you on the getting lucky. I knocked some out a couple times over the week and last night. I honestly think I could get laid every nite if I wasn't married, but that gets old too, been there and done that. The wife has the digital, I will try to hijack it tomorrow and post up some pics. I will be the lil black boy in the pics, I'm a lil too dark from all the sun, me and the wife look like some black folks done adopted two lil white kids. All went well dude I had fun. One small problem wit three old dudes at an ice cream shop, they were crowding my lil girl and I very calmly told them that if they crowded her again that I was gonna tear each of their heads off and shove it up the others ass, at which they gott the hell out of the way, we got our ice cream and all was well. The wife even gotta a chuckle out of the lil incident, she says big muscles are very intimidating, LOL. I say I was very fucking intimidating at 180 lbs. How life treating you bro?

LOL. Nooooooooo?
You tell LIES> LOL. :evil: WTF is up, Bro. You reakon Rnch knocked that shit out or did he fucking play with it. LOL

Top Bottom