Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where's Plunkey?

Oddly enough, his name doesn't appear anywhere in our system...

We have to do application tracking, public job postings, minority outreach, etc. etc. So if anyone our our company tried to contact him in any way (electronic, phone, etc.), it would be in our database.

But alas, his name is nowhere there. Weird, isn't it?

We have to do application tracking, public job postings, minority outreach, etc. etc. So if anyone our our company tried to contact him in any way (electronic, phone, etc.), it would be in our database.

I thought you were talking about my name for a second there :worried:

Lol. Great work.

I'm going to apply to work for plunkey. I have no felonies, battery or DUI, if they scouted Java they'll love me :D

I'm going to apply to work for plunkey. I have no felonies, battery or DUI, if they scouted Java they'll love me :D

1) We love hiring Mexicans. Welcome aboard!

2) If they had actually "scouted" Java, I'd probably fire half the HR department.

Top Bottom