Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where's Plunkey?

Just in case you're wondering, here's the body of the email I sent:
--------------

<HR VP Name Withheld>:

There's a developer named
Brian <Last Name Removed>

Who is trying to get a job with us. I suspect he's applying for any job opening he can.

1) Multiple DUI convictions

2) Multiple domestic battery convictions.

Make sure there's no way in hell we ever hire him, call him for an interview, return his phone call or respond to an email. Please make sure the rest of HR knows. Any application he ever sends us goes straight to the trash, with no questions asked. This guy is an absolute train wreck that we want no part of whatsoever.

Thanks,

Brian <Last Name Withheld>
<Company Name Withheld>

Your HR dept. needs a script to automatically reject any applications...

I happen to know someone that can automate that shit for you..oh wait..

Your HR dept. needs a script to automatically reject any applications...

I happen to know someone that can automate that shit for you..oh wait..

It kind of makes me want to ask HR just to see if we actually have his application. There's no way he would be "recruited" unless we first entered him into the database. It's like registration at a hospital -- they aren't doing shit to you unless you are entered into the system.

What would a java resume even look like?

I'm sure our HR would assume it's an attempt at trolling and trash it

did you give HR any guidance in the event they see my resume for this summer's Pool/Cabana Boy position :confused:

You're funding would cum out of my own discretionary G/L accounts.

Your interview would look more like a Back Room Casting Couch session -- we woodn't chat that much.

Top Bottom