Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where's the beef? Right here!

BradG

This is a picture of my freezer after I filled it with the 1/4 of beef I bought yesterday. I was worried that I wouldn't' be able to fit it in there (the beef you perv). It's 113 lbs overall. I've got a lot of eating to do now.

jerkbox said:
damn i want that.....

how much did it run ya?

Well, for the beef it cost me $280, I think. I haven't actually paid the guy yet he wasn't at work today, and for the processing I paid $59. so overall $340 which comes to $3/lb. THe meat is absolutely WONDERFUL though. the bull was only 10 months old when it went in so the meat is VERY tender and flavorful.

BradG said:
This is a picture of my freezer after I filled it with the 1/4 of beef I bought yesterday. I was worried that I wouldn't' be able to fit it in there (the beef you perv). It's 113 lbs overall. I've got a lot of eating to do now.

Sweet Action......we need a pictures of beef forum..... :p

I ordered 60 4oz strips from K.C. today ($150.00), 8 grams of fat 22 grams of protein in each of those bad boys.....no gristle, no fatty cutaway....just yummy steak...ya gotta eat two or three at a time, but it's all good...... :)

BradG said:
;), not quite that bold.

I am, but I really don't think all the guys here want to see a picture of my cock. ;)

Top Bottom