Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to find inexpensive apartments in South Florida?

mike peters

I'm moving to the Lauderdale, Miami area soon. I know it's not cheap there. Where can I find inexpensive apartments? Thanx

I'm from Miami, and the only real place that you'd need to learn Spanish would be in Hialeah...that's where little Havana is...but still, it wouldn't hurt to learn it. Since you're moving that way, check out the Pembroke Pines area...the apartments aren't that expensive, and it's really nice down there.

Luaderdale is not that pricey. But as in any place, the closer to the water (beach) the higher the rent. You can move one mile out of the beach area and see your rent drop half price. Still be within walking distance too.

South FL is cheap...and there's a reason for that...it sucks.

Pembroke Pines is all right, Cooper City, Davie are all decent.

Coral Springs isn;t too bad either price wise....

you can buy a decent house in Ft Lauderdale for like $175K.....

MattTheSkywalker said:
South FL is cheap...and there's a reason for that...it sucks.

Pembroke Pines is all right, Cooper City, Davie are all decent.

Coral Springs isn;t too bad either price wise....

you can buy a decent house in Ft Lauderdale for like $175K.....

jesus christo is So. California property/housing expensive... damn For the meager price I paid for a townhouse condo in So Cal. I could have bought a damn new nice house detached with land in 90% of the country.

Heavy,

The only industries in South Fla are tourism and health care.

Highly recommend you don;t go there. It gets boring FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look around a really nice area called, Liberty City, you will find some real bargains there.
LOL

Matt- I'm in teaching, so that can be done anywhere, also my girlfriend lives there, and she doesn't want to move here to So Cal and stuggle just to pay the rent.

Top Bottom