Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where does it stop?

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
I know we talk and joke a lot about hydros and shit around here, most of the time I hope you guys are kidding with the amount you get prescribed/intake. Shit like this is what really gets me going, younger and younger the hard shit is available to kids, I know they need pain meds for certain conditions but c'mon now...

FDA Approves OxyContin for Children as Young as 11

FDA Approves OxyContin for Children as Young as 11 - NBC News

It's for kids with cancer, hard core shit. Not some tot who rolled his Big Wheel....

I was on morphine for close to a month then oxy for another few weeks when I was 12 or 13.

Had a broken hip, pelvis, and femur. It would've sucked to have to manage all that pain if you were prescribing my pain meds.

I hate how pharmacists act like the police now. They treat everyone like criminals and junkies instead of people who were scripted meds by their docs not breaking any laws. Fill my script do your job and stfu.

Not you nan xx

I was on morphine for close to a month then oxy for another few weeks when I was 12 or 13.

Had a broken hip, pelvis, and femur. It would've sucked to have to manage all that pain if you were prescribing my pain meds.

I'm not saying it doesn't have therapeutic value. My concern stems from careless doctors. I once got hydros prescribed due to a simple molar extraction. Ridiculous

I'm not saying it doesn't have therapeutic value. My concern stems from careless doctors. I once got hydros prescribed due to a simple molar extraction. Ridiculous

I never get tired of nan and her retard logic.

Hydrocodone is not some super duper powerful highly addictive drug. You're comparing getting a tooth pulled vs basically busting all your major bones in your lower half of your body.

Your argument would've been valid if they prescribed you some hardcore drug when you got your rotten ass tooth pulled.

I never get tired of nan and her retard logic.

Hydrocodone is not some super duper powerful highly addictive drug. You're comparing getting a tooth pulled vs basically busting all your major bones in your lower half of your body.

Your argument would've been valid if they prescribed you some hardcore drug when you got your rotten ass tooth pulled.

You're so fucking literal about everything.

First of all I didn't have a rotten tooth, I had a fracture under the gum line so the tooth can't be repaired.

Second of all it was just a random example. My sister just had an aneurysm rupture and the Dr. Was prescribing her Oxi, she wasn't very happy about the script and neither was I. At the end they gave her some low dose fenthanol patches and she was just fine. Doctors now over prescribe all the time, it's not a secret.

my mom crushed oxys and put them on her teet to help me with my teething pain when I was an infant

I'd rather be over prescribed than wake up with level 10 pain and having to deal with it until you got real pain medss or having to redose repeatedly. I had my femur re-broken and reset at one point and the doc sent me home with hydros that didnt really touch the pain until about 3x the prescribed dose. That was probably a lot of acetaminophen daily. It didn't say in the article but I'd bet part of approving straight oxycodone had to do with reducing the chance of liver damage.

I had them so they were apparently already approved with the apap.

Top Bottom