Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where Do you buy shorts / What brands do you buy?

Stop shopping at the Prefontaine store for those 70's running shorts as far as the nut hangage goes. What kind? Gym shorts, casual?

jnevin said:
Stop shopping at the Prefontaine store for those 70's running shorts as far as the nut hangage goes. What kind? Gym shorts, casual?

Talking like cargo shorts/casual stuff

Cheap, go Old Navy. Otherwise go to a dept store and see what fits. Skate shops have some comfy durable shorts. Golf shorts are good if you walk a lot in them, but they're sometimes too short for me. Too many shorts have low crotches and rub my legs if I walk a lot which is a pain in the ass when I walk 18.

jnevin said:
Cheap, go Old Navy. Otherwise go to a dept store and see what fits. Skate shops have some comfy durable shorts..

I agree. For cargo shorts, places like Old Navy or Pacific Sunwear do fine for me. Though, the latter can be pretty overpriced. Not too bad if you can catch a sale though.

Old Navy's materials can wear thin and rip/get holes easily though, so be careful of that.

From Zero said:
I agree. For cargo shorts, places like Old Navy or Pacific Sunwear do fine for me. Though, the latter can be pretty overpriced. Not too bad if you can catch a sale though.

Old Navy's materials can wear thin and rip/get holes easily though, so be careful of that.

Cool. I got a couple pairs from Pac sun a couple years ago. Think every pair of shorts I have is about to bite the bullet and gotta replace them all

I just got a sweet pair of shorts from an Oakley outlet store. I think the model is 'Alex Short'. Super comfortable.

Last edited:
I never wear shorts out any where important so i dont spend $$$ on shorts.. i own a ton of adidas athletic shorts (maybe 15 of those ) shorts are almost year around thing so i own a several pair

i dislike cargo shorts (too bulky for me )

I own a fair pair of khaki shorts but all look different. One pair i just got , they looked too new so i put them in salt water and rung them out and let them (dry/fade) in hot desert sun to give it a rough washed up look. almost appear to be white now...

for khaki shorts check out burberry. banana repbublic (i own one pair of AF khaki shorts but they dont have that stupid ass moose on them)

reason why i own a paif of AF shorts is most khaki shorts for men are always too short ( i am also 6'3'' too

i see plaid shorts are back in i guess..

Top Bottom