Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where do I get the real good, real expensive stuff?

Lumberg

Alright all you guys know that when you want the very best for a woman it's got to be Eau de Parfum. None of that Eau de Toilete, Cologne, etc. bullshit. Well anyways my mom's favorite perfumes are Chanel #5, Diorissimo, and Miss Dior. I had no trouble finding Chanel #5 in EDP, but can't for the life of me find EDP for Diorissimo or Miss Dior in any decent sizes. I think I found a 0.25 oz size for Diorissimo for $46 and a 1.7 oz size Miss Dior for like 152. I know the shit is expensive but you only have one mom y'know? So anyways I am willing to drop several hundred on a bottle or two so I can really surprise her but can't find where.

Help me out people!

JC

ps, what the fuck does all that mean Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilete, etc? what is Eau de Parfum, is that a company or what.

I think fragrances are separated like that for the strengths of the smell. parfum being the strongest, longest lasting, then toilette, and cologne. I dunno the rankings, but I believe parfum is the strongest due to the high cost and small quantity.

joncrane said:
Alright all you guys know that when you want the very best for a woman it's got to be Eau de Parfum. None of that Eau de Toilete, Cologne, etc. bullshit. Well anyways my mom's favorite perfumes are Chanel #5, Diorissimo, and Miss Dior. I had no trouble finding Chanel #5 in EDP, but can't for the life of me find EDP for Diorissimo or Miss Dior in any decent sizes. I think I found a 0.25 oz size for Diorissimo for $46 and a 1.7 oz size Miss Dior for like 152. I know the shit is expensive but you only have one mom y'know? So anyways I am willing to drop several hundred on a bottle or two so I can really surprise her but can't find where.

Help me out people!

JC

Try -
www.sephora.com. They have many many fragrances mail order. Nordstrom also do mail order.

They only ship to the US though (as I discovered after filling my virtual cart once).

Failing that, buy a copy of vogue and check the stockists guide at the back. They will have at least one posh perfume house in the list who will do mail order over the phone.

Top Bottom