Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can i BUy Muscle fitting going out clothes?

JoNeS

I'm talking about the short-sleeve button down shirts that have a tighter fit in the arms and chest. Or really any going out / club type shirts that are cut tighter in the arms and chest.

There used to be that site bodybodywear.com, but they stopped selling online. Anyone have any suggs.

I think the International Male shops and alot of gay-oriented shops is probably what you're after.

lol.

But I'm serious, you'll find one of your liking. May be a tight leather pants with a hole up the ass though. Not sure. Or holes up the armpits.

JoNeS said:
I'm talking about the short-sleeve button down shirts that have a tighter fit in the arms and chest. Or really any going out / club type shirts that are cut tighter in the arms and chest.

There used to be that site bodybodywear.com, but they stopped selling online. Anyone have any suggs.

If you wear formfitting clothing you'll either look like a:

1. Homosexual
2. Insecure douchebag

Neither of which is going to net you many girls.

Debaser said:
If you wear formfitting clothing you'll either look like a:

1. Homosexual
2. Insecure douchebag

Neither of which is going to net you many girls.

all depends how tight and how the rest of you looks and also how the shirt itself looks

lets compare a few pics you have to agree one guy can pull it off and look ok and the other cant

9040-gary.JPG

9010.jpg

9000-royal.JPG

9000-wht2.JPG

d500zz_3.jpg

da85zz_2.jpg

de30zz_1.jpg

i wouldn't go that far with the skin tight fit......but that's just me

most of the decent designers make nice shirts that are form fitting. me i stick with AX, Kenneth Cole, DKNY, Diesel.

depends on your taste i guess

What about abercrombie and fitch's line of "muscle" shirts? (it will say muscle right by the tag inside the shirt)

BANNED !!!

seriously, all tight shirts on guys going out in public should be illegal !!!

it is called UNDERarmour for a reason....... GOES UNDER your clothes

Top Bottom