Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When your approval rating is down, bash the gays

Fast Twitch Fiber

This idiot in charge of our country should have more important things to occupy his mind

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- As same-sex couples began exchanging wedding vows in Massachusetts, President Bush on Monday reiterated his call for a U.S. constitutional amendment banning such marriages.

"The sacred institution of marriage should not be redefined by a few activist judges. All Americans have a right to be heard in this debate," the president said in a written statement.

"I called on the Congress to pass, and to send to the states for ratification, an amendment to our Constitution defining and protecting marriage as a union of a man and a woman as husband and wife. The need for that amendment is still urgent, and I repeat that call today."

Bush, a Republican, first publicly endorsed amending the Constitution to ban same-sex marriages on February 24, in part because of the new Massachusetts law allowing gay and lesbian couples to get married in the state.

im a gay man trapped in a womans body

ANOTHER reason to vote ABB in november*

*Anybody But Bush

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
This idiot in charge of our country should have more important things to occupy his mind

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- As same-sex couples began exchanging wedding vows in Massachusetts, President Bush on Monday reiterated his call for a U.S. constitutional amendment banning such marriages.

"The sacred institution of marriage should not be redefined by a few activist judges. All Americans have a right to be heard in this debate," the president said in a written statement.

"I called on the Congress to pass, and to send to the states for ratification, an amendment to our Constitution defining and protecting marriage as a union of a man and a woman as husband and wife. The need for that amendment is still urgent, and I repeat that call today."

Bush, a Republican, first publicly endorsed amending the Constitution to ban same-sex marriages on February 24, in part because of the new Massachusetts law allowing gay and lesbian couples to get married in the state.

Hilarious how in the same breath, this stupid fuck can say all Americans should have a voice in this matter but I'm trying to ram through a constitutional amendment banning this practice. Did you guys have a national referendum on the subject when nobody else was looking?

And any vote other than Kerry only helps Bush.
I like this system!

rnch said:
ANOTHER reason to vote ABB in november*

*Anybody But Bush

bluepeter said:
Hilarious how in the same breath, this stupid fuck can say all Americans should have a voice in this matter but I'm trying to ram through a constitutional amendment banning this practice. Did you guys have a national referendum on the subject when nobody else was looking?

When he was first elected he said gay marriage should be up to individual states.

My problem is that he does this crap just for approval points. He knows that a constitutional amendment won't pass, nobody's even drafted a proposal yet. It's just a distraction from Iraq.

Top Bottom