Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When you think you know something about something

amen ... i think it strikes 12 for cinderella when they play pitt though

You're proven wrong. Nobody on this earth would have guessed the Cardinals would be playing in the Superbowl.

Actually a respiratory therapist I work with, kept talking about the Cardinals like from week 10. Every damn day. Even when they were getting killed.
I kept thinking he was stupid.
Now he looks like a betting genius.

I hoping for an upset. I don't think the NY Giants would have beaten the Steelers, if they played them in the Superbowl. Their defense is fierce.

idk.. giants beat steelers AT pitt earlier in the year .. but giants clearly werent the same team at the end of the year

btw the giants would have crushed the cards ..at the meadowlands

idk.. giants beat steelers AT pitt earlier in the year .. but giants clearly werent the same team at the end of the year

btw the giants would have crushed the cards ..at the meadowlands

i think the giants would have won against the redbirds at home, but very small chances of beating the steelers with plaxico missing and justin tuck playing really hurt. steelers would be wanting bigtime revenge.

The amazing thing is the NFC championship...
I mean I thought this would be an NFC year with Dallas and NY contending.
However, U got a team that benched their qb, and another that had a defense that was porous during the year.
The defense held up against both Turner, and the Falcons, as well as the vaunted 2 headed beast of Carolina
I mean U teach offense, but usually defense is not so much strategy as it is talent.
Just weird I think.
Steelers gotta gift.

Top Bottom