Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When you don't want kids, marriage, don't much care about impressing others,

F

Frackal

What's left?

I suppose helping people eh?

Having trouble choosing a career.

Greatly Value my freetime and freedom.

Abhor the 9-5.

Passionate about changing things.

Believe internally that my impact could be minimal.

Like money somewhat but unwillng to slave for it.

Like women but have little hope in the aspiration of true love.

----

I believe there are several reasons driving forces behind a male my age:

- Success, for the purpose of impressing peers. Let's face it, a good percentage of fancy stuff becomes alot less attractive if you're living on a desert island and no one is around to admire you for it.

- Marriage/Children, neither of which interest me.

- Women, who do interest me, but I have also realized the truth, and true irrelevancy of fighting and struggling for said woman, the rat race and phony actions. The underlying tension between the interactions of the two sexes stemming from the approval/non-approval game. My critical eye for physicality also greatly dampens the excitement inspired.

- Changing things/helping people, this interests me but I'm lackluster about it in a way too because I see it as being possibly very futile

- Survival, the primal reason of course, motivating but not inviting

Basically, the way I've developed in the last few years has eliminated many of the prime emotional driving forces that are common in most people. This is advantageous in some ways but is a sacrifice of both pain and pleasure.

Just some 3am introspection.

This is a half ass assumption, but do you view bodybuilding as an all out purpose becuase there is nothing else that interests you? Anorexics usually become anorexic because they have tons of problems, but by focusing soley on weight loss they manage to block those other problems out of their mind. Perhaps you're kindof doing the same with bodybuilding, and/or using it to have something to shoot for.

What i would do is carry a notebook with you, and whenever you find yourself enjoying something or trying to do more of it/learn more of it write it down. AFter a few weeks you will have about 20-30 things then you can find the common threads between those things.

ASAP

I just want to have a family.

Something I've never had before

I've been considering adoption alot lately.

I share many of your thoughts Frack.......so it can't be an age thing.

I differ in that i don't really care about women, however, i would like to have children......shame you can't have one without the other.

Bro, in the year that i've got to know you and read your posts etc, i know that there's alot of passion inside you to try new things and experience different things in life.......but yet there's a part of you that holds back that passion for some reason.

I found myself through dance music and clubbing/raving. I go out and express myself every weekend. People always tell me 'settle down', 'you're too old for this' etc etc, but it's my therapy, it's my passion.......just get on the dance floor and let the music take over your mind and just release your body.....it's the highest of natural high's, an incredible release for me.

It makes the drudgery of the rest of the week worthwhile. Monday to Friday i manage multi-milion dollar projects which is very stressful but rewarding nonetheless.........however, the weekend rolls around and i'm a different person.

Don't hold yourself back Frack. I did when i was younger. Don't be afraid to try things because you have expectations in your mind of who you should be, rather than who you are. If your heart takes you in a different direction, follow it, but do so wth common sense.

I wish could take you raving/clubbing sometime.....i know you'd love it.

Frackal start your own cult / religion.

I'm there with you....

Frackal said:
....I believe there are several reasons driving forces behind a male my age....
I agree.

Unless you want sucess for personal reasons, it's a waste of time and money. Especially since you can't take it with you and it could turn out to be for naught in the end.

No marriage unless I really love someone. Don't need rugrats either. If I WANT them, that's another matter.

The wisdom of living simple.

Frackal said:

- Women, who do interest me, but I have also realized the truth, and true irrelevancy of fighting and struggling for said woman, the rat race and phony actions. The underlying tension between the interactions of the two sexes stemming from the approval/non-approval game. My critical eye for physicality also greatly dampens the excitement inspired.

Aint that the truth! :(

Top Bottom