Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when oil runs out

wakefib

what kind of major changes in the world do you see happening? at my university. profs don't seem to be worried whenever the subject comes up. they seem to think that there will be an alternative, but i have never heard as to what that is going to be.
my dad on the other hand has heard alot of stuff, and thinks that all hell will break loose around the world.
i don't know what to think, but i hope my dads sources are wrong.
i was actually planning on moving to Ghana in the next couple years, but now i hear that Africa has about 1/3 of useful soil which can only be used for up to 2 years. i don't even want to think about what will happen if this is the case, because god help us if the western world decided to help some countries in africa.
kind of rambled on about the africa part. it kinda fits in.
what are your thoughts?

when oil runs out we(the entire world) are fucked.

People don't seem to realize that oil is used for MUCH MUCH more than just gasoline.

We use petroleum based products in almost every aspect in life.

silly putty will make a comeback when all oil is gone

RADAR

We will never sell out of oil. It will become so expensive that it will be too expensive to extract.

There are a lot of alternatives. Don't fret.

There is enough oil in the shale and sand in Colorado, Wyoming,Utah and New mexico to power this country for more years than your great-great grandkids havew to worry about.

I still think we should export every last drop we can from Iraq and probably Iran for our use. Liberal dumbnuts be damned.

if that's the fate of the world, so be it. Although there are many out there who have educated guesses on the matter, no one knows for sure what will happen. So why lose sleep over something you have no control over? I'm sure not going to run out and buy some lame-ass power-starved hybrid car to "do my part".
I'm going to enjoy life, despite oil problems, global warming, threat of nuclear annihilation, dwindling clean water sources, world overpopulation, and potential decline of the U.S. empire. Tomorrow an astoroid may hit the earth and vaporize us all. And if that happens, I don't want my last thought to be, "Fuck, I wasted too much of my time worried about stuff that ultimately didn't even matter."

there are alot of different views on this topic. i can't tell the future so i don't know what will happen.

mountain muscle. what are some other alternatives that will come to use when oil is to expensive?

Several coworkers and I are going to go in on a small time bio-diesel production facility that will be stored on a rural property close to us. We are going to get the used cooking oil from restaurants and hopefully beat the gas prices by a large margin.

I think we would spend a lot less time worrying about all the islamic extremist over in the middle east. I bet the would worry less about the western world too. When the US becomes dependent on itself it will be a lot better off. We may not have the pull with boycotting certain imports or putting a crazy tax on them, but our lack of interest in other countries would reduce the need to care about them.

BOOGS

Funny U Ask News Just Had A Report On Brazil... They Use Sugar Cane To Produce Ethanol 2 Run 70% Of Anything In The Country That Needs Fuel,cars, Machines Even The Machines That Process The Actual Sugar Cane Its Self Is Run On Ethanol. There Gas Stations R Mostly Ethanol Stations And Its Alot Cheaper Than Gas!!!!!! Crazy

Top Bottom