x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

When I wake up in the morning I will be quitting smoking...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about When I wake up in the morning I will be quitting smoking... within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Any suggestions for handling the withdrawl for the next few days? Of course I'll be drinking lots of water and I've just taken some xanax. I'm gonna try keeping myself doped up on xanax and work in my garden and cook all day for the next two days. Any suggestions from people who've gone through this successfully would be appreciated. Woud 5htp be useful? Thanks! I've gone through this before and I'm insanely nervous. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hopefully this will be the last time! I can't do

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

When I wake up in the morning I will be quitting smoking...

Any suggestions for handling the withdrawl for the next few days? Of course I'll be drinking lots of water and I've just taken some xanax. I'm gonna try keeping myself doped up on xanax and work in my garden and cook all day for the next two days. Any suggestions from people who've gone through this successfully would be appreciated. Woud 5htp be useful? Thanks! I've gone through this before and I'm insanely nervous. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hopefully this will be the last time! I can't do the patch or gum...gotta get rid of the niccotine due to elective surgery in 2 weeks. Quitting smoking for new boobies. LOL

JohnyJuice
    Wehn i wake up, i will smoke one for you. Other than that, just be strong, and think of all the fun you will have with the boobies.

TerraNoble

Re: When I wake up in the morning I will be quitting smoking...

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
    Any suggestions for handling the withdrawl for the next few days? Of course I'll be drinking lots of water and I've just taken some xanax. I'm gonna try keeping myself doped up on xanax and work in my garden and cook all day for the next two days. Any suggestions from people who've gone through this successfully would be appreciated. Woud 5htp be useful? Thanks! I've gone through this before and I'm insanely nervous. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hopefully this will be the last time! I can't do the patch or gum...gotta get rid of the niccotine due to elective surgery in 2 weeks. Quitting smoking for new boobies. LOL
    I did it 6 years ago>Nicorette was a help for me!Get as much sex as you can too s

Keep thinking about why you're doing it every time you want to light up. Chew gum like it's going out of style. Take your xanax, cook, work in your garden, whatever will keep you from wanting a cigarette. And good luck girl.

Thanks guys...I'm gonna head to bed now and will look at this in the morning when I'm feelin like crap. LOL

I've accomplished everything else in my life that I've tried to do except this. I hate it. Damn...I forgot to buy gum...hubby will get me some in the morning. I'm not driving the child to school because that's my weakest time to cave. At least I've got him to help out with stuff like that.

Re: When I wake up in the morning I will be quitting smoking...

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
    Any suggestions for handling the withdrawl for the next few days?
    days? try the rest of your life. 20 years from now you'll smell the smoke of someones cig, and your mouth will start to water lol.

I'd try keeping yourself busy and stay away from doing the things you normally do when you smoke. Also, think about how much better your toxin-free skin is gonna look with those new boobies of yours.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Buff knows what he speaks. I had quit smoking for 6 months and was doing just fine. A couple weeks back I started having cravings so bad having a cig is all I could think about. So I went and bought a pack smoked em all and didn't buy another. I never had to use anything to help me quit I just didnt' buy them anymore. Some people have the willpower and some don't judging by your body in your avatar looks like you have some willpower to workout and eat right. So quitting smoking should be a breeze. Good Luck.

I smoked for about 3 1/2 years. Took a 2 week drunk to get me through nicotine withdrawal. LOL!!!

Good luck with this! Just think about the rewards you will be getting when you quit! lol...

Seriously, though...when you are in your car...listen to music, chew gum, drink water, so anything but smoke. After sex...have more sex...or just go to sleep! No after sex cigarettes, either.

I'm wishing you all the luck!