Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When I think of the amount of semen that I propel in an average week..

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I wonder if that's a healthy thing? What about guys that ejaculate once per month? I bet it's a use it or lose it type of thing.

"When I think of the amount of semen that I propel in an average week.."

You misspelled "swallow"

biteme said:
I wonder if that's a healthy thing? What about guys that ejaculate once per month? I bet it's a use it or lose it type of thing.

I hear it's good for your prostate to ejaculate often.

biteme said:
You finally realized that getting married kills your chances for sex?

I've been searching the web to see if having 4 orgasms (about what I average) a day is bad for you. One dr. said it's a deadly habit.. I'm fucked.

javaguru said:
You finally realized that getting married kills your chances for sex?

I don't work, so naturally I want to screw often. 3 times in a hour 2 nights ago.

biteme said:
I've been searching the web to see if having 4 orgasms (about what I average) a day is bad for you. One dr. said it's a deadly habit.. I'm fucked.

I beat my dick like I caught it slippin wearing the wrong gang colors in my hood..... :worried:

Mr. dB said:
I hear it's good for your prostate to ejaculate often.

Mine ought to be the epitomy of health then. I think I need to do it again.

Cal_21 said:
I beat my dick like I caught it slippin wearing the wrong gang colors in my hood..... :worried:

When I was younger, I thought I was gonna go blind.

Top Bottom