Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHEN i Teach Next semster shoulfd carry a brief case and what should i put in it?

OMGWTFBBQ said:

As for what Tiger88 should have in his briefcase - most certainly a newspaper.

I disagree. The paper should be under armpit so the world could see. Those who see INSIDE his briefcase are intimate with him so they already know he`s smart .

Put 3 apples in there, This way the other teachers think you`re very likable from the student`s perspective. You will get their respect, But be prepared to answer all the "How do you do it?" questions.

oh yeah, a speak and spell too, just in case the above happens!

gonelifting said:

I disagree. The paper should be under armpit so the world could see. Those who see INSIDE his briefcase are intimate with him so they already know he`s smart .

Put 3 apples in there, This way the other teachers think you`re very likable from the student`s perspective. You will get their respect, But be prepared to answer all the "How do you do it?" questions.

that is an idea bro

mix up the apples to so it looks orginal as fuck

a green one a red one and a small green one

cant have all red granny or someone think i just bought al of them

tiger88 said:

that is an idea bro

mix up the apples to so it looks orginal as fuck

a green one a red one and a small green one

cant have all red granny or someone think i just bought al of them

excellent
Maybe you could put little "notes" of praise from parents. Try to hide them but make sure someone sees them.

Top Bottom