Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When I was 12 I had a vision I would die at 37...I'm 36 now.

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
Will I die? thanks

OK it was'nt a vision but just something I told myself. I remember the exact spot I was sitting in science class and thinking it. I said to myself, almost dared myself, "37 years old, let`s see if I die at that age" I've been thinking about it ever since I said it. It has haunted me for my whole life since then.

This July I'll be 37. It was good knowing everyone. (except Crak and Jersey)

I bet you did something like banging your head into the desk over and over ,
and the teacher said "Damn, it'll be a wonder if he makes it to 37"..

That stuck with you..

I say you will live to at least 45, or until you POS PC dies.
Whichever comes first..

I never thought I'd make it to 30, but here I am at 40 and I don't think I'll make it to 50. I'll probably live to be a grouchy old man, but I hope not. Unlikely that you will die that young. After 50, the odds go way up.

When I was in my teens I always said I wanted to be in perfect health til 65 then get struck by a bolt of lightning or something. I didn't wanna be invalid. I stopped saying that once I hit 30....doesn't seem so old now.

Y_Lifter said:
I bet you did something like banging your head into the desk over and over ,
and the teacher said "Damn, it'll be a wonder if he makes it to 37"..

That stuck with you..

I say you will live to at least 45, or until you POS PC dies.
Whichever comes first..

No, we were discussing Manifest Destiny and I did'nt really understand it, so I said what do you mean, If my life is figured out already that means I would die at a predetermined age? OK, let's see if it happens at an arbitrary number.... like 37. I was 12 bros, I had no idea what I was saying. But I have'nt stopped thinking about that.

Should I write a will?

Top Bottom