Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When famous people think that you are famous...

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Well...for those who don't know already...I've started a 2nd job as a Limo driver:) Today I drove an hour to pick up Youngbloodz from their motel and take the to the airport.

My boss had met the the night before and said that they were loud and rude...so I was expecting the worst. I picked them up and they were SUPER NICE and pretty darn funny too. I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time.

We weren't sitting in the car for 2 minutes when one of them looks at me and says...

"Hey man, I bet you get this all the time...but do you know who you look like?"

Yep...even famous people think that I am famous...

B True

its funny as a trainer , the people i have trained that im not more famous. some people think im big time. Hell i dont think there is any trainer that gets any real credit. well the people i train think im something anway but the people in my home town dont. I have never trained anyone there. they still see the same old me. Too bad for them

b fold the truth said:
Well...for those who don't know already...I've started a 2nd job as a Limo driver:) Today I drove an hour to pick up Youngbloodz from their motel and take the to the airport.

My boss had met the the night before and said that they were loud and rude...so I was expecting the worst. I picked them up and they were SUPER NICE and pretty darn funny too. I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time.

We weren't sitting in the car for 2 minutes when one of them looks at me and says...

"Hey man, I bet you get this all the time...but do you know who you look like?"

Yep...even famous people think that I am famous...

B True

They were intimidated by you :D

people always think i'm in a band... i think it's how i dress =/

ZKaudio said:
people always think i'm in a band... i think it's how i dress =/

They were saying that I looked like Joey from NSYNC...I DO get that a lot though...

B True

haha yeah dude...i don't blame them. your resemblance is uncanny.

for me, it was ben stiller....i heard that day in and day out. or..ben stiller and prince's love child. :(

BeefyBull said:
Funny as hell BFold!

What else did they have to say? Were they fucked up?

Completely sober, extremely polite and respectful.

B True

Top Bottom