Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do women know they are pregnant.

Xalthus

Uhmm.. When do women know they are pregnant? Is missing a period for 2 months significant enough sign of pregnacy. When does the stomache start showing? When can you have an abortion? Are pee-tests accurate enough to tell a women if she is pregnant at 2 months. ehhhh.. thnx

dude um 2 months is a good sign.
:bawling:

Pee-tests are pretty accurate.

I knew a chick who did a preggo test and it said negative, but she was pregnant

Sickness etc

I think the 2 months part sorta says it all.

Uh huh, I didn't mean it like your wife etc, that's how I refer to blokes chicks, as their mrs.

16, dude, um, I suggest you go jump infront of a truck.

You're life's over.

No more partying, no more fun
you will be changing shitheads bum

You little hoe what are you doing screwing at 16 anyway

:fro:

Listen,

It's not the end of the world.

Oh maybe it is.. You're only 16.

How old is your girlfriend?

If I were 16, and fell prego, I would DEFINATELY get rid of it.....

If I fell pregnant now (Im 19 in under a month :bday: ) I would think it over a bit, because I am in a relationship where I know my man loves me to bits and I love him etc, but still, I think I am too young, and I would think about my man too, does he really want to support a child at such a young age?

Dude, you are like 16, think about it, talk her into gettin an abortion, cuz if she don't she is fucking your life up.

Fuck, If I was in your situation Id wanna kill myself to. Im 19 now, but if I got someone pregnant, my life would be over and Id probably go insane or become very depressed. Well, hopefully she isn't, or maybe she cheated on you and its his. Id rather have that then be a father. I don't even wanna consider kids till Im at least 28

If she has it and gives it away i dont gotta support it? If she does and keeps it do i gotta support it? (im sure i do). FUCK. I have another girl friend already that she doesnt know about.. im so fucked... omg.. She might be lying though. Times have been hard and Im super positive she told me her team was scared of her cause she was on her period and super bitchy, and i told her to take drugs for it. and she said she dont take drugs. MAYBE SHE IS LYING! fuckn bitch.. ok im off to bed...

Top Bottom