Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When Is It Best To Take Crack Cocaine?

best time is to take it with someone else in the room that is normal. If not, you'll be crawling on all 4s looking for every spec of dirt/pebble/sand and putting them all in a pile..thinking that you found more rock, when its just nothing.. then you'll get paranoid and start ripping the cords from the outlets, phone wires out of the walls,

crack is best when taken on a binge. so the best thing would be for you to take at least a week off from work and other responsibilities

this one time me and a buddy got stoned off are butts, adn we wanted to roll up another, but he dropped in on the ground. it was kind of dark in the room, but we spend like 20 min picking everything up around the area, after a while we decided we were baked good enough, well the next mornig we looked at are pile we collected and it was a bunch of dirt, hair, mice shit, dust and crap like that, it was so nasty...i just remember us getting all excited saying: i found some i founf some, when it was really mice shit..

by the way, i was joking about the crack thing

Top Bottom