Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the weirdest and most uncomfortable thing that has happened to u?

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
i wanna hear it and no i dont mean just sex
i mean ANYTHING......someone doing something that scared the crap out of u......or just leaving u speechless

HS...coming over to gf's house...went to her room...both of us got nekkid...starting going at it...she went to washroom...older brother from college comes into room and sits on bed with me hiding nekkid under the covers...he watches a full hour of law and order in her room with me while the gf in the washroom and didn't suspect a thing...

...meanwhile, I was shitting bricks.

bahahahahahaahahaha
I went to my friends house one friday night because I didnt want to be at home ...and her and her hubby and a friend were drinking.....and well things got weird there. Her hubby started hitting on me with her right there! she didnt care either, i was like wtf? she was messin with the other guy
I got the heck out of dodge.......
our friendship hasnt been the same since

SoKlueles said:
bahahahahahaahahaha
I went to my friends house one friday night because I didnt want to be at home ...and her and her hubby and a friend were drinking.....and well things got weird there. Her hubby started hitting on me with her right there! she didnt care either, i was like wtf? she was messin with the other guy
:worried:

SoKlueles said:
bahahahahahaahahaha
Yeah thats Pretty Creepy.

My co-workers came into my office earlier this week while I was viewing EF threads. I unfortunately had the avatars turned on and was reading one of Mr. Black's posts. These shirt and ties turned red as an apple. You would have thought that they walked in on me having sex with one of my staff. They just couldn't believe that I spend so much time reading an internet chat board. Screw them!

SoKlueles said:
bahahahahahaahahaha
Got a story that's somewhat similiar...

same gf...
went to watch movies with her and a friend with her bf...
half way through the movie, they leave for a drink in the kitchen...
they never come back...
i go looking for them because I'm really thirsty...
i open the door to the kitchen and all i hear is "DONT COME IN! DONT COME IT!"
felt bad after that and the friendship was never the same...

perfectworld said:
Yeah thats Pretty Creepy.
yeah, no doubt. i had a fat friend of mine offer up his wife to me. i was like, nah, thanks. now it's weirdness when they're around cuz they had to get all kinked out like that.

HumanTarget said:
yeah, no doubt. i had a fat friend of mine offer up his wife to me. i was like, nah, thanks. now it's weirdness when they're around cuz they had to get all kinked out like that.
lol...the swings the thing...cool in theory but can destroy friendships if you're not careful...

Top Bottom