x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Whats Methadone how long does it last and how does it make you feel

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Whats Methadone how long does it last and how does it make you feel within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: ???

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    You Never Seen What I Saw, You Never Been To Where I was, Where The Only Wish You Have is To Die, But I Pushed, As I Do Through Every Day Of This Life,And No Nothing Nor No 1 WIll Ever Stop ME, I AM What I Am If U Dont Like Me, Fuck You Come Get ME

Whats Methadone how long does it last and how does it make you feel

???

Re: Whats Methadone how long does it last and how does it make you feel

are you coming off of heroin?

In the right light, study becomes insight...

It's a treatment for heroin addicts. They replace the heroin addiction with a methodone addiction because people are much more functional in everyday life on methodone.

I bet it'd be a pretty nice high for the average joe.

You Never Seen What I Saw, You Never Been To Where I was, Where The Only Wish You Have is To Die, But I Pushed, As I Do Through Every Day Of This Life,And No Nothing Nor No 1 WIll Ever Stop ME, I AM What I Am If U Dont Like Me, Fuck You Come Get ME

Quote Quote posted by chewyxrage
    It's a treatment for heroin addicts. They replace the heroin addiction with a methodone addiction because people are much more functional in everyday life on methodone.

I bet it'd be a pretty nice high for the average joe.
    I no a chick who has head problems and takes them and I just took one just wondering

heatherrae

Quote Quote posted by scout69
    I no a chick who has head problems and takes them and I just took one just wondering
    head problems? Sweetie, stay away from methadone. It's like synthetic heroine. Very addictive, in and of itself.

If you have about 24-48hrs to kill then have at it, but i dont think you will enjoy it. A buddy of mine that had some a few months back took one (have no idea what strength) and about 30 minutes later was not feeling anything so he took another and THEN decided to take out his pill book and look it up and realized it had an hr before effects would be felt. He said for the next day and a half he just sat on the couch and could barely move. Watched the same channel for the entire time even though the remote was in his lap. It was sooo funny when he told the story. You'd figure a RN would pay more attention to this kind of stuff. I guess he didnt think much about it as he is a pill popper anyway.

they give it for chronic pain and such. makes me nautious and stuff, keeps me up, lasts a good 4-6 hours, kinda like a strong percocet buzz for me. I didnt really like it

lol i guess I'll stick to my xanax, and I guess I'll be up her on Elite all night as well

Da Pope
    Upon these seas, wherein I drowned so many times.

www.bluelight.nu

Take your rec drug questions to a rec drug board, please. I've mentioned this to you explicitly several times now.

Thank you.

Quote Quote posted by samoth
    www.bluelight.nu

Take your rec drug questions to a rec drug board, please. I've mentioned this to you explicitly several times now.

Thank you.

look this is a chat board no, chat means talk about everything damn man I've never said anything bad to you