Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats Methadone how long does it last and how does it make you feel

It's a treatment for heroin addicts. They replace the heroin addiction with a methodone addiction because people are much more functional in everyday life on methodone.

I bet it'd be a pretty nice high for the average joe.

chewyxrage said:
It's a treatment for heroin addicts. They replace the heroin addiction with a methodone addiction because people are much more functional in everyday life on methodone.

I bet it'd be a pretty nice high for the average joe.
I no a chick who has head problems and takes them and I just took one just wondering

scout69 said:
I no a chick who has head problems and takes them and I just took one just wondering
head problems? Sweetie, stay away from methadone. It's like synthetic heroine. Very addictive, in and of itself.

If you have about 24-48hrs to kill then have at it, but i dont think you will enjoy it. A buddy of mine that had some a few months back took one (have no idea what strength) and about 30 minutes later was not feeling anything so he took another and THEN decided to take out his pill book and look it up and realized it had an hr before effects would be felt. He said for the next day and a half he just sat on the couch and could barely move. Watched the same channel for the entire time even though the remote was in his lap. It was sooo funny when he told the story. You'd figure a RN would pay more attention to this kind of stuff. I guess he didnt think much about it as he is a pill popper anyway.

they give it for chronic pain and such. makes me nautious and stuff, keeps me up, lasts a good 4-6 hours, kinda like a strong percocet buzz for me. I didnt really like it

lol i guess I'll stick to my xanax, and I guess I'll be up her on Elite all night as well

samoth said:
www.bluelight.nu

Take your rec drug questions to a rec drug board, please. I've mentioned this to you explicitly several times now.

Thank you.

:cow:
look this is a chat board no, chat means talk about everything damn man I've never said anything bad to you

Top Bottom