Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your real age versus your genetc age?

A

anabolicmd

This is a good question for a fitness board. I have been pretty lucky, my parents are in their sixties but both look great, like mid forties tops. Myself, Im in my early thirties, and no one ever believes Im that old ( I AM that old, lol :bawling: ) so I guess Im pretty fortunate. So, my actual age is 33 bur genetically, Id say 23-24.

I'm 47 and people are always guessing that I'm 10-15 years younger. I guess that's 'cause I still have all my hair, and it's not gray yet.

That, and the fact that I have the emotional maturity of an adolescent...

Mr. dB said:
I'm 47 and people are always guessing that I'm 10-15 years younger. I guess that's 'cause I still have all my hair, and it's not gray yet.

That, and the fact that I have the emotional maturity of an adolescent...

So, 47 and 32-34 maybe?

I'm 24 and feel 24. Though I think that a lot of other people my age haven't been through some of the trauma I have so I am rich with life-experience.

My little sister is 21 and acts about 16. I can't wait for her to graduate this spring so I can laugh at her as she enters the real world. That girl has NO idea. She doesn't pay any bills. My parents own her car and pay for her insurance. She overspends and gets checks from Mom and Dad every month...but that's not going to be happening once she's done with school. She rips on me for not wanting to go out on Thursday nights at 10pm. She doesn't get how I work but don't have all sorts of extra money to spend. It'll be great fun to see!

My mom and dad are both 48. My mom is physically like an old woman because she is crippled with pain. I feel bad for my parents because they can't do much stuff like travelling. They're always at the pain clinic. She's always on morphine (she can drive on it-- it just takes the edge off). I feel bad that they have money and everything else but are limited in what they can do.

Raina said:

My mom and dad are both 48. My mom is physically like an old woman because she is crippled with pain. I feel bad for my parents because they can't do much stuff like travelling. They're always at the pain clinic. She's always on morphine (she can drive on it-- it just takes the edge off). I feel bad that they have money and everything else but are limited in what they can do.

Wow Raina, sounds like they are in bad shape. I cant imagine that kind of pain. Hope trhey find something that helps them a little more.

anabolicmd said:
This is a good question for a fitness board. I have been pretty lucky, my parents are in their sixties but both look great, like mid forties tops. Myself, Im in my early thirties, and no one ever believes Im that old ( I AM that old, lol :bawling: ) so I guess Im pretty fortunate. So, my actual age is 33 bur genetically, Id say 23-24.

I'm 34, look 25. I though you were supposed to be dead.

Raina said:
I'm 24 and feel 24. Though I think that a lot of other people my age haven't been through some of the trauma I have so I am rich with life-experience.

My little sister is 21 and acts about 16. I can't wait for her to graduate this spring so I can laugh at her as she enters the real world. That girl has NO idea. She doesn't pay any bills. My parents own her car and pay for her insurance. She overspends and gets checks from Mom and Dad every month...but that's not going to be happening once she's done with school. She rips on me for not wanting to go out on Thursday nights at 10pm. She doesn't get how I work but don't have all sorts of extra money to spend. It'll be great fun to see!

Hi boo boo, puppy licks.

Not really. She's a little freak. Her body sort of isn't possible. She has 5 extra vertebrae, several extra sets of ribs (they cut them out when she was 16 but left little 1" nubs in there...and they grew back). Her nerve connections are impossible. A current put into her right foot comes out in her left. The nerves that go down her right leg are up in her left hip socket and the other way around too. So when she gets cortisone shots in her hips they have to do the opposite hips.

Once they actually located the problem nerves, they discovered that she will likely lose all bowel and bladder control if they try to numb then with alcohol. She's been everywhere-- including the mayo clinic and all they can say is they have no idea what to do with her other than try to decrease her pain.

So now she's just on long term pain management. She has been for years. She has morphine patches but also takes methadone and other stuff for pain. Even so, she can barely walk most of the time and she is so loopy she can't remember anything and sleeps a lot. One day we'd come home and she'd sewn clothes with matching hats for their dog. lol She didn't even remember it. Poor mom. :(

She hates taking her meds too. She hates that she's opiate dependant-- but she's not addicted because she never over-uses or anything. They make her do drug tests etc all the time. On an odd note, she had 2 abcessed teeth and didn't even know because of her meds.. They'd been like that for months. She just didn't feel them. That just happened last month!

Re: Re: What is your real age versus your genetc age?

Ffactor said:

I'm 34, look 25. I though you were supposed to be dead.

Im feeling better.

Top Bottom