Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your favorite sleeping aide???

i like to jerk off on the nights i cant sleep...it puts me out quick!!!:D :eek: :D

melatonin, do a search on it and sleep, this topic has been brought up many times. I went to the doc and told him that I was having a real bad problem of sleeping at night because I used to work nights for over 3 years, and now I work during the day. He told me the name of the active ingredient in Nyquil cold tablets. I can't remember the name of it. But it's in almost all night time cold medications in pill form. Look at the box and get the name then find an off brand like Equate (Walmart brand or Kroger brand) and buy it. Same thing but a lot cheaper. He also said that it's not addictive.

ambien works well and is non narcotic..but only avail. w/script. Try using Benadryl(diphenhydramine) take 2 25mg before bed. It is allergy med but works great for sleep.

ambien for deep sleep. Personally i only need kava. Works great if you go to sleep within a few hour after.
Don't use the o/c sleeping drugs they last all night and all day. But everyone reacts to drugs different.

Top Bottom