Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are you up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im listening to songs to put on my mp3 player but i have the dumb task of trying to figure out who sings them and what the title is so i dont get the songs lost in player :rolleyes:

going to work out soon

string_bean00 said:
Sorearms I missed the story. Why are you moving out?
my parents are moving out of state, I have two younger bros that live with them. Both are college students and part time (3/4 time) workers, both are going to stay here.

I lived on my own (with a roomate) and worked full time while I went to school full time and it was tough and stressful as fuck. I'm also concerned that they'll either take less classes or drop out in order to work more, to pay rent. I wanted to help them out, so I told them I'd move out with them, pay the majority of the rent so that they can keep their current work and school schedule. We are moving to a 3 bedroom apartment, I'm going to pay half the rent, one of my bros that makes more money than the other one will pay a bigger chuck of the other half and my youngest bro will pay the rest. They will both take care of all the hous bills.

I wind up paying about the same amount in total money as i pay now with rent + bills. I've been at this current spot for 5+ years, so I get a change of scenery, me and roomate were becoming distant so it's a perfect time to move out, and although my room is going to be a little smaller than I have now, the living room and kitchen are bigger and in better shape. So I win!

SoreArms said:
my parents are moving out of state, I have two younger bros that live with them. Both are college students and part time (3/4 time) workers, both are going to stay here.

I lived on my own (with a roomate) and worked full time while I went to school full time and it was tough and stressful as fuck. I'm also concerned that they'll either take less classes or drop out in order to work more, to pay rent. I wanted to help them out, so I told them I'd move out with them, pay the majority of the rent so that they can keep their current work and school schedule. We are moving to a 3 bedroom apartment, I'm going to pay half the rent, one of my bros that makes more money than the other one will pay a bigger chuck of the other half and my youngest bro will pay the rest. They will both take care of all the hous bills.

I wind up paying about the same amount in total money as i pay now with rent + bills. I've been at this current spot for 5+ years, so I get a change of scenery, me and roomate were becoming distant so it's a perfect time to move out, and although my room is going to be a little smaller than I have now, the living room and kitchen are bigger and in better shape. So I win!

You're a good orb, orb.

Waiting on my furniture to arrive... I hate waiting.. grrrrrrrr

I haven't done anything all day. I was supposed to work tonight, but the show got cancelled due to someone missing a flight. When I got the call this morning, I decided then and there that I would endeavor to go the whole day without changing out of the tshirt and shorts that I slept in. And so far my plan has been working.

AND, I have cold pizza!

working osut right now. not hittin my bench as good lately.fuck this im doing steroids.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom