Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Are You Supposed To Be Doing Instead Of Posting??

Dunk

Im supposed to be doing a project on setting up a Voice Mail Call Processor Tree for a University right now.

Its kinda hard to focus with you clowns around here.

I should be sleeping but one of the consultants called at 7 this morning, stupid fucking time zones. Oh well it's better than him calling at 5:50 yesterday morning. Maybe I should fly out there and whoop his ass.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Didn't know you were in the Voice sector... VoIP, by any chance? or is this a Call Center kind of setup? IPCC?

I am supposed to finish a proposal for a customer... it's relateively simple, since I did a project very similar some 3 years ago and have all my stuff...but still needs to be done

pintoca said:
Didn't know you were in the Voice sector... VoIP, by any chance? or is this a Call Center kind of setup? IPCC?

I am supposed to finish a proposal for a customer... it's relateively simple, since I did a project very similar some 3 years ago and have all my stuff...but still needs to be done

Business Account Manager for Verizon. (wireline)

I handle top tier businesses. At least a million dollar a year in revenue.

Universities fall into that category.

This posting is interrupting my UT game. I just hope I don't have to work today.

Hmmm we just changed the name of an internal group and i am supposed to make sure that one of the adverising budgets is split between the name changes..

Top Bottom