Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are you seeking?

bigschweeler

PHATchik said:
This question was raised to me the other day. What is it that you want most? Besides a good physique that is, lol. Love? Fame? Fortune? A relationship? For me, it's security. I have had so many ups and downs and uncertain times in my life, I just want to know I have a secure future. What about you all?

Clarity.

This question was raised to me the other day. What is it that you want most? Besides a good physique that is, lol. Love? Fame? Fortune? A relationship? For me, it's security. I have had so many ups and downs and uncertain times in my life, I just want to know I have a secure future. What about you all?

PHATchik said:

my future is secure. two goals.

1. build empire to provide opportunity for those I care about.

1a. raise children in a world I have impacted.

2. Not be alone forever. Not necessarily looking to get married soon - just want to start dating higher quality people.

Know any girls that are

nice
attractive
smart
preferably tall (flexible here)
smart
attractive
athletic
sense of humor
smart

?

I used to want a relationship more than most things. I was determined to find Mr. Right. I found more than one Mr. Wrong. And after today, in which I've had a married man try to rekindle past stuff (before he was married) and had another guy announce that he's engaged, I've decided it's no wonder.

ANd Matt, I'll have you know that I meet most of those qualifications. So now if you could just find one a bit closer to you, you'd be good to go. :)

PHATchik said:
I used to want a relationship more than most things. I was determined to find Mr. Right. I found more than one Mr. Wrong. And after today, in which I've had a married man try to rekindle past stuff (before he was married) and had another guy announce that he's engaged, I've decided it's no wonder.

ANd Matt, I'll have you know that I meet most of those qualifications. So now if you could just find one a bit closer to you, you'd be good to go. :)

hee hee

live in NY?

Top Bottom