Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Are You Guys Doing July 4th?

DAVE MAN

AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGEMENT,IM GONNA ROLL MY OLD FORD F-150 OUT INTO THE STREET AND BLOW IT TO SMITHEREENS.THE NEIGHBORS HAVE ALL PITCHED IN 20 BUCKS,THEN WERE GONNA BBQ ON THE TAILGATE....LITERALLY. O.K.-MAYBE ILL JUST LIGHT OFF SOME FIREWORKS WITH MY KIDS AND GRILL UP SOME CHICKEN.PROBABLY WONT BE AS EXCITING,BUT AT LEAST THE COPS WONT SHOW UP. HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS?:D

winny fan said:
Just a normal day for your northern neighbors. I'll eat, workout, shit, and sleep.:fro:

Sounds about the same for me as well, maybe get off my ass and find myself a woman as well :D

M18

heading out to Jersey to see my fiancee. i have not seen her in 2 months. she is going to be sore for a month:)

AAAHHHH.SO M.O.D,YOULL BE BLOWING UP A CHERRY-BOMB,SO TO SPEAK?OR MAYBE SHE'LL BE IGNITING THE OL' ROMAN CANDLE.(SORRY,IT WAS TOO EASY):D

Going on a cruise and hopefully hanging out where there are no people. =)

-Warik

I am in Ft. Lauderdale. I will be taking my son to John Pennycamp in Key Largo to do some snorkeling and then we will be having friends over to watch the firework show from our balcony at Le' Hermitage

Does anyone remember my story about my asshole roomate that stole from me...Well he has a New Car and I have fireworks :) tons of them

Take that for what its worth

Anyone ever shove fireworks in someones tail pipe? I wonder what that would do

The fourth will be a bit depressing for me...but that's ok, such is life....the weekend however could either be REAL COOL or a TOTAL BUST.

I may either go to Miami, VA, DC or just stay home alone.
:bawling:

Top Bottom