Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would you do if you got pregnant at 16 or your girl friend did?

Pamela said:

I would have married her. I loved my first girlfriend, probably would have been a mistake, I was young and had much to learn, same for her. But if she had gotten pregnant, I would have married her. Even at that age, I would like to think that I wouldn't abandon my child. Play adult games, pay adult prices.

At 16, I'm thinking that an abortion is the way to go. At 16, you're practically a baby yourself, so how you gonna have/raise a baby?

If you lay down in the bed..and are grown up enough for that...then you better be grown up enough to face the consequences. Most every one of my friends had babies that young. And they all turned out great. None of them gave them up. They went to a special school and got good jobs the school helped them obtain..the school also provided babysitting.
If it was my daughter..i would tell her to buck up and get a job..start figuring out what she was going to do with her life, because mom and dad will be in prison...abortion..NOT an option!!!!!!!!!
I would have most definantly kept it! :rose:

canadianhitman said:
At 16, I'm thinking that an abortion is the way to go. At 16, you're practically a baby yourself, so how you gonna have/raise a baby?

My grandmother had my aunt when she was 15. People started young in those days.

biteme said:
My grandmother had my aunt when she was 15. People started young in those days.

Back then, sure, no problem...people got married young and started families young. But it's a whole different ballgame now: different job market with different educational requirements, and damn near impossible for the average family to make a go of it on a single income.

canadianhitman said:
Back then, sure, no problem...people got married young and started families young. But it's a whole different ballgame now: different job market with different educational requirements, and damn near impossible for the average family to make a go of it on a single income.

I hear you. Just speaking for myself, I loved my little nephew and could not imagine him being aborted and never coming to be. I certainly could not imagine doing that to my own child. It would have haunted me forever. People make decisions and have to live with them.

I've never had to even think about this, because I've always been careful to the point of paranoia where birth control is concerned.

support the baby regardless of what she was doing. id rather be a single father with no contact with the mother, rather than be involved in one of those terrible older father, young, slutty mother dating anyone who will have her type relationships

Top Bottom